Critical Mass meets every month, last Friday, 5:30P (departing around 6:00)
North Park Blocks (NW Park and Couch, by the elephant)
Bring your bike, your friends, your lights, and your biggest smiles!
Critical Mass is:
- A leaderless, spontaneous bike ride through the streets of Portland (and hundreds of other cities worldwide)
- A time to ride your bike without fear through busy downtown streets
- A great way to meet other bicyclists, pass out fliers, learn about other events
- A meandering celebration of bicycling
- Something different for everyone
- A visionary projection of what our future might look like
Critical Mass is not:
- Dangerous, violent, threatening, or exclusive
- A place to buy, sell, or capitalize
- Planned in advance
- A race to the finish
You will want to have a white front light and red rear light / reflector in order to avoid getting a citation. If you ride to antagonize motorists, please choose another time / place, some of us have worked very hard to reduce and mellow the police presence.
|Portland Critical Mass News:
Get your Portland bike news and views here
Learn your local Critical Mass history here
Join the Portland Critical Mass email list for ride announcements, news, planning, and community.